What is Tax Return & Self-Assessment?
Self-Assessment is an income declaration that needs to be completed by those working as self-employed and sent to HMRC every tax year. The UK tax year start on the 6th of April and ends on the 5th of April. The Self-Assessment form marks the end of the tax year and the possibility for a Tax Return (having your taxes refunded).
Who needs to fill in the self-assessment form?
If you find yourself in at least one of the following situations, then you need to complete a Self-Assessment:
- you were self-employed or a business partner during the past tax year;
- you were a company director;
- you had an income over £100,000;
- you gained over £10,000 from savings;
- you gained over £2,500 from untaxed income.
We do not need your username and password to complete your Self-Assessment. These are requested only by authorised individuals. Your username and password from HMRC are confidential and you must not reveal them to anyone.
The advantages of collaborating with us
- we are HMRC authorised accountants
- we take responsibility for closing your tax year
- we help you have the maximum amount of tax returned in legal terms
- taxes will be transferred in your account in maximum 7 working days
- fixed price- we do not charge commission from your taxes
- we process files from all over UK
- we keep in touch with HMRC on your behalf
- we offer free advice during the tax year
Our aim is to eliminate any worries you might have regarding your self-assessment form. You will be working with individuals specialised in this field who are up to date with tax legislation and are therefore able to provide a service that is effective, correct and to your advantage.
For Tax Return and Self-Assessment, call us or complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!