How Can the CSCS Health & Safety Awareness in the Construction Environment Course Help me?
The CSCS HSA course will enable you to apply for the CSCS Green Card for labourers as it is a mandatory element to obtain your CSCS card. The CITB CSCS Health and Safety Awareness course is for those who have entered, or are about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the workforce, to help them understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site.
The two items you NOW need to gain the 5 year Green Card are:
- The CITB One Day H&S Awareness Certificate (classroom based) as described above
- And The CITB HS&E Test (CSCS) for Operatives (Online multiple choice computer test)
- We can book your CSCS operatives test at an approved CITB test Centre at a location convenient for you once you have completed the HSA Awareness course
While on the CSCS Health & Safety Awareness Training course, you will gain an understanding of the following:
- understand the need to prevent accidents
- have an understanding of health and safety law
- identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
CSCS Course Tutors
Our course tutors are qualified and experienced health and safety professionals, with extensive experience in Construction and Risk Management.
All our Trainers hold numerous appropriate health and safety qualifications such as the NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety which is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
Is this course accredited?
Yes it is accredited by the CITB which stands for the Construction Industry Training Board for short.
Are there any prerequisites for the Course?
There are no pre-requisites for the CITB CSCS Health & Safety Awareness Course.
What are the hours of the course?
The hours are 9am to 5pm for both weekend and weekday courses approximately.
Can I come in and see you face to face as that would give me peace of mind?
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit.
What if I don’t have time to visit and have a face to face meeting before the Training dates?
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.
Get the CSCS Level 1 HSA with us!
Call us at 07850 867 779 to book your course today!